Dream World

我只爱你一个! 胡子伟!!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

TheBuzyDay



Hi, today i very buzy. . hee, until 5.30p.m i do my work. :P 

hehheehe., but actually office pc ordy shutdown at 4.50p.m hehehehe.

excited/!!! hehehe( I want Back HomeSweetHome) hehehe.

Mood : LazyyyyzZZZzzzz




Posted by MyDreamWorld~ :) at 9:39 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

老婆仔

Fran Siskah Yohanes

Create Your Badge

我们的童话~

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ▼  2012 (60)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  May (24)
      • 林凡 - 痛癢【新歌】
      • Jolin 蔡依林 - 天空
      • F.I.R.讓愛重生 完整版MV -華納official HQ官方版MV
      • [官方HQ]A-Lin 給我一個理由忘記(MV完整版)
      • awesome!!
      • Sunday~
      • Saturday~
      • 当我觉得很孤单时.......
      • Just The Way You Are~
      • TheBuzyDay
      • My BearBear
      • Tuesday Done~
      • Myheart Say :
      • WeiWEi~
      • Mother's Day
      • Sunday~
      • 林俊傑-加油 MV (HD)
      • JJ Lin - I Still Think Of Her - 我還想她 ( Wo hai xia...
      • My Beloved Laogongzai~
      • 因为你我呼吸~
      • Sambunggan Poring trippp _part II
      • Cerrr Saturddayyy _part I
      • everyday, i think about texting you first. but the...
      • SajaSajaBahniieee
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (10)

老公仔~

Ow Chee Wei

Create Your Badge

来认识我吧~

My photo
MyDreamWorld~ :)
Malaysia
我爱你~
View my complete profile
Love is a language spoken by everyone, but understood only by a heart ♥. Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.