Friday, March 23, 2012



Though i save my words that i love you
I can't save my heart 4 you

Though i'm calling you continuously

The name that i really want to call

The only one person that loves my tears

The person who is the breathe of my heart

That makes me live

That also make me want to live

My precious only one person who likes my life

Though the world leaves me, You always hug me thight

The person who will be by my side

I love you

Please look at my eyes and smile

Though you want to cry

Please smile, don't cry no more

If you keep smiling like your habit

Though you can't see me, You still can smile

The only one person who will be my destiny in another world

I'm so happy because i love you

I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment